Monday's Wednesday's and Friday's
5:00-6:00 A.M. @ 1st Baptist Church at South Oak
- Fun - each exercise is different so you don't get bored.
You work, you sweat and, best of all, you burn calories like crazy all while having fun in an encouraging environment with people that have the same goals as you do.
Boot camp workouts are:
- A great way to burn a lot of calories.
- Efficient - you work your whole body in a short period of time.
- You will be in a group that is the same level. There is something for all levels!! You have to want it!
- Open to any individual without health limitations and some fitness experience, 15 years of age (with legal guardian) and older.
Details: You will need a mat, water to hydrate and a kettle bell, (can be purchased at many local stores or a 1 gallon filled water jug), and a spirit to push yourself and get on the road to taking care of you!
Not just for mommy's!!This class is outdoors. Each workout changes, so you never know what to expect! You could be throwing tires or running stairs! Don't wear your finest fitness clothes. Bring mat and water to hydrate. Strollers are WELCOME!